ADSM-L

FW: Starting Tivoli Storage Manager Device Driver

2004-09-14 03:43:13
Subject: FW: Starting Tivoli Storage Manager Device Driver
From: Shankar CH <shankar.cherukuri AT WIPRO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 12:56:42 +0530

        Hi all,
        Wishes of all the ADSM-L Users

        I am getting a problem with the IBM LTO 3582 and TSM 5.2 with Windows
2000 Operating system in TSM Installation time.
        Problem : I am not able to start Tivoli Starage Manager driver.
        pls give me How to configure and some suggestions..
        Error code is :ANRU20010E
        Thanks and Reg,
        Shankar CH

Confidentiality Notice

this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or
Mailadmin AT wipro DOT com immediately