ADSM-L

Re: Antwort: Re: q drmedia question [Virus checked]

2004-09-08 11:51:06
Subject: Re: Antwort: Re: q drmedia question [Virus checked]
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 17:50:53 +0200
Frank,

I'm not really sure I understand your problem : why would you remove
those volumes from DRM ? What do you mean by "virtual" volumes in the
3583 library. Could you give us an extract of what "q drm" shows, and
for some volumes appearing in this list, do a "q vol xxxxxxx f=d" and
show us the output.
I have the feeling that DRM was configured properly 2 years ago (with
primary and copy pools associated with DRM), until someone broke those
associations, and now DRM still shows those old records that never went
updated afterwards.
What is sure is that DRM can't work properly without knowing which
storage pool to handle ...
Give us some clarifications please ...

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland, CIT Department
Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******