ADSM-L

Re: Weird tape utilization

2004-09-08 05:18:42
Subject: Re: Weird tape utilization
From: "Bos, Karel" <Karel.Bos AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 11:18:27 +0200
Eric,

I would first check to which stg pool these tapes belong. After that I would
check if there is any data going in that stg pool. If not, then check why there
is a stg pool without have any data going into.

If so, check what data from which node is on these tapes (q content count=xx).
Maybe collecation on this stg pool is turned on and the client has directed his
data to another stg pool. Or maybe the pool has had collection turn on which is
now turned of. In that case, just do a move data on these tapes.

Regards,

Karel