ADSM-L

Re: Firewall questions

2004-09-03 13:41:42
Subject: Re: Firewall questions
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 13:40:56 -0400
Geoff - I think, more accurately, that the packet is coming from the
TSM server system.

I recall this coming up in past List discussions. It may well be Path
MTU Discovery from your AIX OS.  Search ADSM QuickFacts for that
moniker for basic info, then see if your AIX system is set to do that.

   Richard Sims     http://people.bu.edu/rbs/ADSM.QuickFacts