ADSM-L

How to run a unix shell script by an administrative schedule ?

2004-09-01 18:19:26
Subject: How to run a unix shell script by an administrative schedule ?
From: Guenther Bergmann <Guenther_Bergmann AT GBERGMANN DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 00:19:21 +0200
Hi *SMers,

I have set up an administrative schedule, which does the following:
backup all primary pools to copy pool
backup db to tape
delete older db backups.
Next step should be to copy some important files (volhist.out,
devconf.out etc) to a remote server. I've written a shell script to
accomplish this.
Question: How can this shell script be called by the above mentioned
admin. schedule?

Any help is appreciated

regards Guenther

--
Guenther Bergmann, Am Kreuzacker 10, 63150 Heusenstamm, Germany
Guenther Bergmann, Am Kreuzacker 10, 63150 Heusenstamm, Germany