ADSM-L

Disaster Recovery

2004-08-30 11:12:34
Subject: Disaster Recovery
From: James Choate <jchoate AT SOURCE1INC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 09:13:39 -0600
Hi all,

We are going to SunGard in November and we are interested in rebuilding our TSM
server and 3 nodes that are in our environment.  We do not want to take our
entire OFFSITE tape pool with us to Sungard.  Is there a way that we can easily
create a seperate storage pool for just the 3 nodes we are interested in
recovering + at the same time leave our current OFFSITE storage pool in place?

Any ideas of what other folks are doing in this scenario would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
James Choate