ADSM-L

Re: IRIX and 5.2.3 client ????

2004-08-26 17:57:44
Subject: Re: IRIX and 5.2.3 client ????
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 15:58:34 -0600
There is no IRIX client at the TSM 5.2 release level.

The APAR was originally opened against the 5.1.6 IRIX client, but is
applicable to all operating systems. the APAR abstract that you cited
should more properly read "CLIENT SCHEDULER CORE DUMPS AFTER BACKUP".

A fix at the 5.1.x level for IRIX is not yet available, but if you need
one, I would recommend contacting IBM support for assistance.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 08/26/2004
10:47:24: