ADSM-L

Re: how do you checkin or checkout tape

2004-08-26 12:23:38
Subject: Re: how do you checkin or checkout tape
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:24:28 -0400
That sounds familiar.

Used to be that you were required to set the CAP priority and mode to use
ACSLS with TSM.
I don't have an ACSLS/TSM library anymore, things may have changed a lot.
But according to my notes, we had to enter the ACSLS console commands to:

Set CAP mode to automatic
Set CAP priority to 1

You'll have to look up the exact syntax.
The changes are saved in the ACSLS data base, so you only have to do this
once.

Give it a try, won't hurt, even if it doesn't help.
Good luck...

Wanda Prather
"I/O, I/O, It's all about I/O"  -(me)