ADSM-L

TSM 5.2.3 on Win2003

2004-08-24 23:16:51
Subject: TSM 5.2.3 on Win2003
From: Roslind Kaur <roslind AT MY.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:17:01 +0800
Hi gurus,

1. Lately I installed TSM Server 5.2 and found that the operations function
in the web browser (1580) does not work.
I do not get any errors. Any ideas / similar hits?

2. Customer is using two manual HP LTO drives for the TSM backup. I have
defined the drive and am using TSM device driver for it. However, when I
try to do a backup, it gives me an error stating that "Server media mount
not possible". Actlog says insufficient mount points. Mount limit for each
drive/libr is set to 1. BA Client Preference set to Tapeprompt Yes.

3. After upgrading to 5.2.3, the TSM Management Console would not allow me
to enter the Device Configuration Wizard. When signing on the admin ID, it
points to dsm.opt.

Hopeful,

Roslind