ADSM-L

Re: ITSM Server backup or not ?

2004-08-24 08:08:18
Subject: Re: ITSM Server backup or not ?
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,GLOBE Center CSC" <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 14:02:50 +0200
Bill, we backups all TSM servers, all local file systems incrementally,
except DB's, logs and storage pools as they are all saved on tapes with
processes like "backup db" and "migrations, backup stgp",

regards,

                René LAMBELET
                NESTEC  SA
                GLOBE - Global Business Excellence
                Central Support Center
                SD/ESN
                Av. Nestlé 55  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
                tél +41 (0)21 924'35'43   fax +41 (0)21 924'45'89   local
REL-5 01
                mailto:rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com

                This message is intended only for the use of the addressee
                and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.