ADSM-L

Re: New version

2004-08-23 19:25:50
Subject: Re: New version
From: Tab Trepagnier <Tab.Trepagnier AT LAITRAM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 18:26:08 -0500
Rainer,

Count your blessings.

I accidently - with a wild mouse - joined a date field to a text field in
the MS Query tool connected to the ODBC connection and it brought down the
entire TSM server on a "type mismatch error."  That was TSM 5.1.9.0 on AIX
5.2 ML-2.

Tab Trepagnier
TSM Administrator
Laitram, L.L.C.

Rainer Tammer <tsm AT SPG.SCHULERGROUP DOT COM>
08/23/2004 10:44 AM