ADSM-L

Re: incremental backup question

2004-08-12 15:37:57
Subject: Re: incremental backup question
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:37:20 -0600
These directories are being targeted for the backup in some fashion.
Review the dsmsched.log file from the beginning (of the backup cycle) to
see what is going on. Check the schedule definition on the server.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 08/12/2004
12:26:32: