ADSM-L

Re: DISK POOL

2004-08-10 11:12:40
Subject: Re: DISK POOL
From: Bill Dourado <bill.dourado AT ALSTEC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 16:12:11 +0100
.........have you tried  :

                                         q vol stgp=3494pool
access=readwrite stat=filling
                                          to make sure tapes are available

                                         q stg 3494pool f=d
                                        check for "Maximum Scratch Tapes
Allowed"

Have you got scratch tapes available in your Library ?

Bill

"Hashim, Shukrie BSP-IMI/211" <Shukrie.Hashim AT SHELL DOT COM>
10/08/2004 02:15

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:
        Subject:        DISK POOL

Hi there ppl,

I have a problem with my disk pool(DASDPOOL) .. i have 100% util and the
trigger ... is 30% but I dunno why it's not going to the tape
pool(3494POOL) .. and when I check the tape pool (q vol stgp=3494pool) ..
there are still alot of tapes being status FILLING ... hmmm ..

DASDPOOL      DISK          131,000.0   100.0   100.0     30     0
3494POOL

please advice ...

Shukrie