ADSM-L

DR Test and Needing a little help ... need 3583-TL drivers

2004-08-06 16:45:50
Subject: DR Test and Needing a little help ... need 3583-TL drivers
From: "Coats, Jack" <Jack.Coats AT BANKSTERLING DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 15:46:07 -0500
Our DR system is Windows 2003, and we must test with TSM 4.2.3.1.  We cannot
seem to get TSM to see the Library, it sees the drives OK.
All is SCSI.

We installed the drivers from IBM we though had the Library in it, but it
was for the Ultrium LTO Tape drives instead of the Library (insert grumble
about IBM web site here)

Any suggestions or where/how we could get these drives?

Do you have some you could e-mail to me?

... Needing Sympathy in 100Degree Temps in Houston