ADSM-L

Re: TSM Client V5.2.2.10 for Windows 2000/2003

2004-08-04 10:43:38
Subject: Re: TSM Client V5.2.2.10 for Windows 2000/2003
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 08:29:07 -0600
> Do you see any reason why TSM V5.2.3 would not be safe to install?

No, none at all.

See an older posting of mine at
http://msgs.adsm.org/cgi-bin/get/adsm0301/1009.html for info on what the
different numbers in our version numbering scheme mean.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 08/03/2004
09:05:21: