ADSM-L

Re: Changing Policy Domains

2004-07-23 12:08:17
Subject: Re: Changing Policy Domains
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 12:08:02 -0400
If the OLD policy domain and the NEW policy domain don't have the same
management class NAMES, and the client has files bound to the OLD management
class names that don't exist in NEW, you will get some weird messages in the
activity log when expiration runs.

If you create the new PD by copying the old PD, that shouldn't be a
problem...