ADSM-L

Re: TSM Client V5.2.2.10 for Windows 2000/2003

2004-07-20 13:50:54
Subject: Re: TSM Client V5.2.2.10 for Windows 2000/2003
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:50:16 -0600
I wonder if that is new... I've seen people post attachments to listserv
quite recently. But if you want to send to me directly, that is fine. I'll
see what I can see.   :-)

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 07/20/2004
10:47:21: