ADSM-L

Re: AW: TSM and Active Directory

2004-07-16 18:56:36
Subject: Re: AW: TSM and Active Directory
From: TSM_User <tsm_user AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 15:56:22 -0700
When will AD integration include being able to use an AD account to sign on to
TSM so that you can use one ID/one password? Tivoli?

Salak Juraj <j.salak AT ASAMER DOT AT> wrote:
the only point with AD I see is
once you change your TSM server (name and IP)
you do not have to edit your dsm.opt files to point to the new tsm server

regards
Juraj salak

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----