ADSM-L

Re: .msi

2004-07-16 16:03:28
Subject: Re: .msi
From: "Gilmore,Mindy" <gilmorem AT OCLC DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:02:34 -0400
Thanks for the info.  I tried the permission and it still did not work.
Ugghhh.  Found some stuff on loading new windows installer, but that gives
me a "Service is already installed.  I found that the msi.dll file is a
different version than the Windows iNstaller, MS said that is a problem.
But it will not let me delete or replace  :(