ADSM-L

Re: total mb of data on tapepool

2004-07-16 16:01:10
Subject: Re: total mb of data on tapepool
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:00:40 -0600
The Unnamed columns are the output columns you chose in your SELECT
statement, in the order you chose them. Since there is no corresponding
column in the table that corresponds to a "sum" operation, you get
"Unnamed".

You can get more readable column names by adding "AS colname" to your
SELECT statement for each column that does not correspond to an existing
column in table, i.e.:

   select sum(num_files) as "TOTAL FILES", sum(physical_mb) as "TOTAL
PHYSICAL MB" from ....

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 07/16/2004
12:54:03: