ADSM-L

Re: Delete Filespace error

2004-07-08 14:55:49
Subject: Re: Delete Filespace error
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 12:55:31 -0600
Well, I don't quite follow all of the un-annotated output, but I can
suggest using the Admin CLI as a work-around.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
07/08/2004 10:59
Please respond to
"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Delete Filespace error

I am using the web interface to delete a filespace I get the below
message.
It is odd because this server has 2 different filespaces for C$ as you can
see below. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get rid of this?
tried the old 3.1 Admin gui but that did not work either.

Thanks,

TSM Server AIX 4.3.3

TSM Version 5.1.6.3

ANR2017I Administrator GEOFF issued command: DELETE FILESPACE CP-ITS-WLS04
"1 " NAMETYPE=FSID TYPE=ANY

DATA=ANY WAIT=NO

ANR2020E DELETE FILESPACE: Invalid parameter - 1 .

\\cp-its-wls04\c$,4

\\cp-its-wls04\c$

4

\\cp-its-wls04\c$,1 ,1