ADSM-L

ANR0102E error

2004-07-08 08:26:13
Subject: ANR0102E error
From: "Levi, Ralph" <RLevi AT HESS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 08:25:58 -0400
Hi all,

I am running TSM 4.2.1 server on AIX 4.3.3 (yes, I know I am off
support) and I am getting these errors trying of migrate from disk
storagepool to tape copypool.

07/08/04 02:07:38     ANR0102E asalloc.c(5006): Error 1 inserting row in
table
                       "AS.Segments".

I also get it occasionally when jobs write to the pool.  Does anyone
know how to fix this ?  I am guessing I may have to initialize all my
disk storage (500GB) .  There are no hardware errors on the disk and
displaying all the volumes in TSM shows none in error state either.  I
am hoping someone has a better idea.  Please help if you can....

Thanks,
Ralph