ADSM-L

Re: Node just sitting In-Progress

2004-07-06 11:59:51
Subject: Re: Node just sitting In-Progress
From: "Rushforth, Tim" <TRushforth AT WINNIPEG DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 10:59:21 -0500
Yes, we also change the description of "In Progress" to something
meaningful!

I think the "?" was more meaningful - in our case the sessions are never
"In Progress" when we get this status.

It would be interesting to know if anybody actually gets a status of "In
Progress" when there is actually a session in progress.