ADSM-L

Re: TSM server Linux update travails

2004-06-24 10:59:45
Subject: Re: TSM server Linux update travails
From: Charlie Hurtubise <charlieh AT TECSYS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 10:59:13 -0400
Zoltan,

I just went through this last week. I just copied my status.dat to a
/tmp/license/status.dat and the update worked fine. It even deleted the
/tmp/license/status.dat file & folder afterwards. I've been running 5.2.2.5 for
over a week now.

Some RPM install glitch that IBM hopefully fixes next version.

Charlie Hurtubise
Tecsys Inc.