ADSM-L

how many licenses needed

2004-06-22 05:32:37
Subject: how many licenses needed
From: Klaas Talsma - KTL <KTalsma AT BELLMICRO.EU DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:31:08 +0100
Hi listers,

I'm trying to figure out how TSM licensing exactly works.

When installing a TDP client I register the client twice within TSM.
Once for normal client backup/restore and once for TDP.
But this will take up 1 extra client license?

So if I have 16 clients with 5 SQL and 1 Exchange TDP how many licenses do I
need to purchase?

The whole proces has got me somewhat confused

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Regards,

Klaas Talsma

--
Bell Microproducts Europe BV

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) (\"the intended
recipient(s)\") to whom it is addressed.  It may contain information which is
privileged and confidential within the meaning of applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.  The
views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the views held by
Bell Microproducts Europe BV.