ADSM-L

TDP Domino restore onto different Server

2004-06-16 11:35:38
Subject: TDP Domino restore onto different Server
From: Bill Dourado <bill.dourado AT ALSTEC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 16:35:20 +0100
Hi,

I have been asked to see is its possible to restore all DOMINO databases
onto our "Disaster Recovery server" from our TDP Domino client backups.

What do I need to do to achieve this ?

Disaster Recovery server has the required software except TDP for Domino,
TSM Backup/Archive client and its not registered as a TSM client.

We don't intend to Activate the DBs on the Disaster Recovery server this
time.

In future if required, could we also restore transaction logs onto
Disaster Recovery server
and activate DBs & how do we go about this.

TSM Server for Windows 5.2.2.0
Lotus Notes 6.5
TSM TDP for Domino 5.1.5.1

T.I.A