ADSM-L

Re: Tier'ed library

2004-06-16 07:19:06
Subject: Re: Tier'ed library
From: Richard Rhodes <rrhodes AT FIRSTENERGYCORP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 07:18:19 -0400
>We have outgrown our 3583 and 3575s, so I'm looking for a new tape
>library.  At first I though my only choices were another standalone
>library like the 3583 or go with a frame system like the 3584.  I have
>problems with both approaches.

While I have no personal experience with and so cannot give a
recommendation pro or con, you
might look at a library like the ADIC Scalar 1000.  I believe it is
reasonably priced and can grow
from 1 frame to 4 frames.

The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal and
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately, and delete the original message.