ADSM-L

Re: need help with ms-exchange 2003 cluster backups

2004-06-14 13:27:48
Subject: Re: need help with ms-exchange 2003 cluster backups
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 13:27:29 -0400
Tom,

This isn't the problem. Data Protection for Exchange
automatically ships and installs the TSM API.
You do not need to install the TSM BA client
unless you decide to the use the TSM BA client scheduler.

Please refer to my previous append to get more
details about the problem.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 06/14/2004
01:17:51 PM: