ADSM-L

Re: need help with ms-exchange 2003 cluster backups

2004-06-14 10:12:35
Subject: Re: need help with ms-exchange 2003 cluster backups
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 10:11:57 -0400
Tom,

"it's not happening" is not much to go on.  :-)
Can you get more details on what is not working?
What do you see in the TDPEXC.LOG file?
What errors are you getting?
Does the user-id that owns the Windows Scheduler
Service have enough authority to back up
the Exchange server and access the Windows registry?

Data Protection for Exchange 5.2.1 has been tested
in an Exchange 2003 Active/Active Cluster environment.
All "scheduler" testing was done using the
TSM backup/archive client scheduler.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 06/14/2004
09:37:24 AM: