ADSM-L

Re: Add to wish list for future TSm version

2004-06-11 16:34:42
Subject: Re: Add to wish list for future TSm version
From: "Coats, Jack" <Jack.Coats AT BANKSTERLING DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 15:16:52 -0500
I would like a better user side GUI interface.  This would keep down calls
for simple restores.

Basically, allow users to restore data they can read, to anywhere they have
permissions to write to. (With auditing of course.)

Also, allow an option for the end users (versus administrators) to only see
data that they have permissions to read.

And make it where the user would see as grayed out (or flagged
appropriately) data that they should have available, but may be 'offline'
for whatever reason.

... Ahhh... If wishes were nickels we would all be millionaires. :) ... Jack