ADSM-L

Antwort: Re: Error when using server-to-server communication

2004-06-11 04:58:29
Subject: Antwort: Re: Error when using server-to-server communication
From: Markus Veit <markus.veit AT SCALEON DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:58:08 +0200
Hi,
DEFine SERver B PAssword
 PAssword should be SERVERPAssword as well
funnily enough there is no error message when you only use password.

>>-DEFine--SERver--server_name--SERVERPAssword--=--password

 Best Regards

Markus Veit

                                                An: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                                                Kopie:
                                                Thema:   Re: Error when using
server-to-server communication

              owner-adsm-l AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
              07:26
              Bitte antworten an "ADSM:
              Dist Stor Manager"

Your LLAddress is wrong. It should be the port in which the server acccepts
communication which is 1500 not 1580.

John Raj.

                    nghiatd
                    <nghiatd2@FPT        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    .COM.VN>             cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Error when using
server-to-server communication
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA
                    RIST.EDU>

                    06/10/2004
                    12:35 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

Hi all,

I have two TSM servers (assuming their name are A and B) and I establish
server-to-server communication.
In A_server, I did :
DEFine SERver B PAssword admin HLAddress=192.168.131.168 LLAddress=1580
COMMmethod=TCPIP URL=http://192.168.131.168:1580 NODEName=A
In B_server, I did the same command but when I used 'ping server' command I
got error message :
"ANR1705W Ping for server 'B' was not able to establish a connection"
Can anyone help me ?

Thans so much,

Nghiatd