ADSM-L

Question about the Move NODEDATA Command

2004-06-09 03:44:19
Subject: Question about the Move NODEDATA Command
From: "Copper, Steve" <scopper AT WESTERNPOWER.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 08:43:19 +0100
Hi All,

Hopefully a quick question, if I perform a move node data command for a
client in the primary storage pool, and it moves all the data onto one tape
in that storage pool, will this change be written out to the copy storage
pools? i.e will the copy storage pools, after doing a backup of the primary,
have all the data for that client on one tape as well, or do I have to issue
the move node data command for the copy storage pools as well?

TSM Server 5.1.8.0

Thanks in advance

Steve Copper