ADSM-L

Primary Pool and Copypool Relationship

2004-06-07 11:09:36
Subject: Primary Pool and Copypool Relationship
From: David Nicholson <David_R_Nicholson AT WHIRLPOOL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 11:09:14 -0400
Hi All,

        I moved a lot of data out of Primary Pool #1 and into Primary Pool # 2.
 Primary Pool #1 used Copy Pool #1 and Primary Pool # 2 used Copy Pool #2.

        It appears that the Copy Pool # 1 still has the backup of this
data...which I expected.  The problem is that
it appears the data was also backed up to copy pool #2 as I moved the
data....this was not expected.

        Does this sound like expected behavior?  If so, any ideas for how
to clean up the "extra" copy in Copy Pool #1???

        Thanks!

Dave Nicholson
Whirlpool Corporation