ADSM-L

Re: TSM extended edition question.

2004-06-02 18:31:55
Subject: Re: TSM extended edition question.
From: Gordon Woodward <gordon.woodward AT DB DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 08:28:32 +1000
Wow I didn't know that, good thing I found out now and not later. I can assume
upgrading from TSM v4.2 to TSMee v5.2 is no different to upgrading to standard
TSM v5.2?

Gordon

                      ted.byrne@ADELPHI
                      A.NET                    To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      [email protected].        Subject:  Re: TSM extended
edition question.
                      EDU

                      02/06/2004 04:50
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      ADSM-L

>         I checked that link out.

 From that page (just above the table of devices):

         For IBM Tivoli Storage Manager version 5.1 and later,
         to use a library with greater than 3 drives
         or greater than 40 storage slots,
         IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Extended Edition is required.

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.