ADSM-L

Re: Change to location of metabase.bin

2004-06-02 16:31:35
Subject: Re: Change to location of metabase.bin
From: "Adams, Matt (US - Hermitage)" <maadams AT DELOITTE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 15:31:00 -0500
In reading the Q article regarding this, it looks like a registry entry
is changed as well to point IIS to this new location.

Which hopefully gives TSM the help it needs during a disaster recovery..

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;321142&Product=i
is50

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any