ADSM-L

Use of domain statement to exclude NT drives

2004-05-24 11:25:47
Subject: Use of domain statement to exclude NT drives
From: andrew.young AT CIS.CO DOT UK
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 16:14:50 +0000
Dear All,

      I have been told that the domain statement can use a minus (-) sign,
has anybody used this to exclude drives and if so how.

      i.e. to exclude drive q: from an NT backup, would I be able to enter
DOMAIN -Q:

            or do I need to enter DOMAIN A: B: C: ..... M: N: O: P: R: S:
T: ..... X: Y: Z:

Many Thanks,

Andrew Young

This e-mail may contain confidential information or be privileged. It is
intended to be read and used only by the named recipient(s). If you are not the
intended recipient(s) please notify us immediately so that we can make
arrangements for its return: you should not disclose the contents of this
e-mail to any other person, or take any copies. Unless stated otherwise by an
authorised individual, nothing contained in this e-mail is intended to create
binding legal obligations between us and opinions expressed are those of the
individual author.

The CIS marketing group, which is regulated for Investment Business by the
Financial Services Authority, includes:
Co-operative Insurance Society Limited Registered in England number 3615R - for
life assurance and pensions
CIS Unit Managers Limited Registered in England and Wales number 2369965  - for
unit trusts and PEPs
CIS Policyholder Services Limited Registered in England and Wales number
3390839 - for ISAs and investment products bearing the CIS name
Registered offices: Miller Street, Manchester M60 0AL   Telephone
0161-832-8686   Internet  http://www.cis.co.uk   E-mail cis AT cis.co DOT uk

CIS Deposit and Instant Access Savings Accounts are held with The Co-operative
Bank p.l.c., registered in England and Wales number 990937, P.O. Box 101, 1
Balloon Street, Manchester M60 4EP, and administered by CIS Policyholder
Services Limited as agent of the Bank.

CIS is a member of the General Insurance Standards Council

CIS & the CIS logo (R) Co-operative Insurance Society Limited