ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino upgrade

2004-05-17 14:05:21
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino upgrade
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 14:05:13 -0400
Marc,

Go here:
     www.ibm.com

Search for:
     ACD0057E

If you did that already, and it didn't help,
it may mean that the upgrade had a problem and
the "paid" license file was overwritten or deleted.
You should be able to just get the "paid" license off
of the original "Paid" CD and place it into the
Data Protection for Domino installation directory.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 05/17/2004
01:11:53 PM: