ADSM-L

Re: AIX question (off topic possibly)

2004-05-05 10:25:51
Subject: Re: AIX question (off topic possibly)
From: goran <goran.k AT VIP DOT HR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 16:22:58 +0200
what is larrd and where to get it ?

thanks

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Kauffman" <KauffmanT AT NIBCO DOT COM>
To: <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 11:12 PM

> Big Brother with the larrd add-in works nicely.
>
> See http://bb4.com/
>
> Or contact me directly . . .
>
> Tom Kauffman
> NIBCO, Inc

exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read, distribute or take action in
reliance upon this message. If you have received this in error, please
notify us immediately by return e-mail and promptly delete this message and
its attachments from your computer system. We do not waive attorney-client
or work product privilege by the transmission of this message.