ADSM-L

Re: AIX question (off topic possibly)

2004-05-04 16:44:14
Subject: Re: AIX question (off topic possibly)
From: CORP Rick Willmore <RWillmore AT RSAC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 13:39:12 -0700
snmp customization and mrtg ?

R.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gill, Geoffrey L. [mailto:GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM]
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 1:30 PM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Subject: AIX question (off topic possibly)

Hi all,

This may be a little off topic as it relates to TSM specifically but I do
have a reason for asking. I'd like to see how the TSM server is running
during different periods of processing. With that said......

I was wondering if anyone has a favorite GUI tool that can be run locally or
remotely, on an AIX computer running 5.1 or 5.2, that can show the health or
usage of the computer resources. Tools like topas are nice but I would like
to see a graphical interpretation of these types of things if possible.

It would be nice if it was a "free" tool, but it does not have to be.

Thanks,

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
NT Systems Support Engineer