ADSM-L

Re: TSM DB growing, but number of files remains the same ...

2004-05-04 11:09:28
Subject: Re: TSM DB growing, but number of files remains the same ...
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 17:05:54 +0200
Mark : thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try !

Ted : as per TSM help : The environment variable,
DSMSERV_ACCOUNTING_DIR, specifies the directory where the accounting
file is located. Now I know this, but as said before, forgot to
reactivate accounting ...

Arnaud

Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland, CIT Department
Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com