ADSM-L

Re: TSM Server 5.2.2 for Windows CHM files

2004-04-29 01:14:39
Subject: Re: TSM Server 5.2.2 for Windows CHM files
From: "Mark D. Rodriguez" <mark AT MDRCONSULT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 00:11:39 -0500
Hi,

I just upgraded from ITSM server 5.1.8 to 5.2.2 and I lost all of my
server help files (the .CHM files) as well.  I can't seem to find out
how to get them.  I have searched the install CD and they do not exist.

Where you able to resolve this and if so how?

If you have an answer can you CC me as well as respond to the list.

Thank You.

--
Regards,
Mark D. Rodriguez

MDR Consulting
The very best in Technical Training and Consulting.
IBM Advanced Business Partner
SAIR Linux and GNU Authorized Center for Education
IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert, CATE
AIX Support and Performance Tuning, RS6000 SP, TSM/ADSM and Linux
Red Hat Certified Engineer, RHCE

Neil Schofield wrote:

Has anybody come across this before.

The TSM Server v5.2.2 for Windows distributions do not contain any Windows
compiled HTML files (*.CHM). However when I upgraded my servers from
v5.2.1.3, the install deleted the existing files from my C:\Program
Files\Tivoli\TSM\doc directory. The TSM Online Information link on my
desktop therefore doesn't give me any server info.

Regards
Neil

Visit our website and set up your Direct Debit online...
http://www.yorkshirewater.com/youraccount/ddonline.html
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only and are subject
to the legal notice available at http://www.keldagroup.com/email.htm
Yorkshire Water Services Limited
Registered Office Western House Halifax Road Bradford BD6 2SZ
Registered in England and Wales No 2366682