ADSM-L

Re: DRM Procedures

2004-04-28 14:35:25
Subject: Re: DRM Procedures
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:31:34 -0400
Another thing that will help with the window:

Try to run BACKUP STGPOOL before the data migrates to your primary pool.

If you can throw in a BACKUP STGPOOL diskpool OFFSITEPOOL a couple of times
over the night, you can get the copy made BEFORE it gets to the primary tape
pool, with half as many tape mounts!