ADSM-L

Re: FW: ANE4987E during backup

2004-04-25 20:40:47
Subject: Re: FW: ANE4987E during backup
From: TSM_User <tsm_user AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 17:40:04 -0700
Are you sure. I don't think the NTUser.dat file gets backed up at all.  This is
where your profile information is stored. In order to get a good backup of that
you need to use the open file support.

"Bos, Karel" <Karel.Bos AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM> wrote:
Hi,

In the GUI you had chosen the filespace c: to be back-upped. During scheduled
back-up the NTUSER.DAT is being back-upped as part of the SYSTEM OBJECT
filespace, allong with things like registry, RSM and WMI.

Regards,

Karel