ADSM-L

Re: Prompted for Password every time/Scheduler exited with a result code of 12.

2004-04-23 18:06:03
Subject: Re: Prompted for Password every time/Scheduler exited with a result code of 12.
From: "Mayo, Bill" <bemayo AT CO.PITT.NC DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 18:05:24 -0400
I am fairly confident at this point that the problem is that the
password is not being properly updated in the registry, but I am at a
loss as to how to correct it.  The reboot did not help.  I will admit to
not completely understanding what registry it is trying to update.  I
was looking at the local registry when I mentioned observing it for
changes, but I am now thinking that it is really using the cluster
registry.

At any rate, I have used the query command to update the password, but
it just won't stick.  I feel like I must be doing something wrong, but I
don't know what.