ADSM-L

Microsoft Cluster install of TSM 5.2

2004-04-23 09:50:09
Subject: Microsoft Cluster install of TSM 5.2
From: Dean Winger <dwinger AT WISC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 08:49:13 -0500
I am looking for documentation that describes how to install Tivoli Storage
Manager Version 5.2 for Windows in a Microsoft Windows 2003 Cluster environment.

The only documentation that I have been able to find is the Redbook "Using
Tivoli Storage Management in a Clustered Windows NT Environment".  My only
problem with this document is that it only describes the default install which
places all storage on a single drive.  I would like to use multiple drives for
better performance.  But I don't know what needs to be done as far as
configuring dependencies and resources in the cluster administrator.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thank you

Dean Winger
Information Systems Manager