ADSM-L

Re: Change the default database name on TSM server

2004-04-22 06:21:03
Subject: Re: Change the default database name on TSM server
From: nghiatd <nghiatd2 AT FPT.COM DOT VN>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 17:21:05 +0700
Hi Thomas Rupp,

Thank for your help. I will  do as your advice.

Before, I use the default filespace name in tdpo.opt to store database that was
backup in TSM. In my computer have two database (assuming these database names
are test1 and test2). I backup both databases and these databases were stored
on TSM server with filespace name \adsmorc.Now I want delete filespace of
database test1 in TSM server. But I don't  know how to delete it.
Could you help me to solve this problem.

Thanks in advanced,

Nghiatd