ADSM-L

Re: Question on LTO-2 dual-path fiber attach drives (AIX platform)

2004-04-20 13:53:30
Subject: Re: Question on LTO-2 dual-path fiber attach drives (AIX platform)
From: Orville Lantto <orville.lantto AT DATATREND DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 12:52:51 -0500
AIX 'Control Path Fallover' is a feature to allow the library robot
control path to automatically fail over to a different drive.  The Atape
driver provides for load balancing and fail over between different routes
to the drive.

Orville L. Lantto
Datatrend Technologies, Inc.  (http://www.datatrend.com)
IBM Premier Business Partner
121 Cheshire Lane, Suite 700
Minnetonka, MN 55305
Email: Orville.Lantto AT datatrend DOT com

and privileged information. Any  unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.

Tom Kauffman <KauffmanT AT NIBCO DOT COM>
04/20/2004 10:33 AM