ADSM-L

Web client on Netware ANS2613

2004-04-20 12:19:52
Subject: Web client on Netware ANS2613
From: Joe Crnjanski <JCrnjanski AT INFINITYNETWORK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 12:18:44 -0400
Hi All,

We installed Netware client couple of months ago. During install we tested
restore also. Worked OK.
Now they needed some files and they cannot connect from web GUI to TSM client
on Netware server.
Backup works OK, restore works fine from Netware server (TSM command
line)itself.

When they click on restore in gui, popup window comes up. We put login and pwd
and we got ANS2613S "Protocol error occured in communication between browser
and client". I'm guessing this is a network problem , not TSM, but I don't know
how to troubleshhot this.

TSM Server 5.1.9.0 on Windows
Netware client 5.2.2.3

Joe Crnjanski