ADSM-L

Re: AW: AW: Upgrade Library 3494

2004-04-16 02:56:52
Subject: Re: AW: AW: Upgrade Library 3494
From: Rainer Tammer <tsm AT SPG.SCHULERGROUP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 08:55:50 +0200
Hello,

Christoph Pilgram wrote:

Hi,

One more question : does the "audit library" load every tape or does it scan
the barcodes of the tapes or does it only look into the database of the
library manager ?

Thanks for help

Chris

No, TSM sends the needed category informations to the library manager.
The library manager knows already all tapes with their associated cells.
This process takes usually a couple of minutes per frame.

Bye
 Rainer Tammer