ADSM-L

COPY_POOL REORG

2004-04-14 10:39:59
Subject: COPY_POOL REORG
From: Christoph Pilgram <Christoph.Pilgram AT BC.BOEHRINGER-INGELHEIM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:36:09 +0200
Hi all,

A question about reorganisation of copy_pool.
We have only one copy_pool for all our clients (about 200
unix/w2k/vms/novell-clients). The data of the copy_pool are on our second
TSM-server, the connection runs via server-to-server virtual volumes.
Now we want to split the copy_pool. There is no problem to make a second
copy_pool for e.g. VMS and W2K, all data of primary pools go to the second
copy_pool (so we have the data now three times).
Is there any possibility to delete the data of the VMS and W2K-Clients from
the first copy_pool ?

Thanks for help

Chris